Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

'Celebrate Today'

Here is another birthday card I got.  Isn't it cute!  My dear demonstrator friend Sally sent this to me.  She is like my Stampin' Up! mom and I love her to death!  I enjoy the time we get to spend together when we attend convention & leadership events together.  And I'm thankful for emails & facebook to keep in contact with her, since she lives in Ohio. 

This stamp set & coordinating framelits can be purchased together as a BUNDLE or separately.

stamp set:  'Celebrate Today'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral & the Birthday Bash Calypso Coral Washi Tape
ink:  Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral & Whisper White Craft Ink
supplies:  Big Shot, Balloon Framelits, Dimensionals, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine
++++
Off to get the boys.  Deke is gone all day to meetings.  And tonight I'll be a stamping away!  Gotta run....

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment