Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Monday!!

Happy Monday!!
Here is another card I made using a 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 square that I made for my downline meeting in January.  You can SEE THAT 12x12 SAMPLER HERE!  This is a card that I made & sent to a dear friend that had surgery a few weeks ago.  I hope she liked it!!
stamp set:  'For the New Two' & 'And Many More'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Wild Wasbi, Basic Black & Whisper White
ink: Black Memento
markers:  Wild Wasbi, Calypso Coral
other:  Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
+++++
I have a crazy busy week getting ready for my upcoming 'All Occasions' Card classes.  I have my first one this coming Saturday (3/21) & the other one is on Saturday (3/28).  Many of you have registered & I'm excited about spending our day together.

Yesterday I sorted stamp orders & created cards for my upcoming classes.  I had to go help Deke on the farm for a couple of hours too yesterday afternoon.  Nathan & Brayden were here & helped us.  And then I burnt the midnight oil stamping.

Ok- I've gotta run.......off to pick up the boys.  Deke is off to a meeting.  The boys & I have some errands to run this morning.  And I'm planning on taking them to the park in What Cheer to play for awhile after we go to the bank.  They'll be excited!!  We haven't been there since last fall.  And it is our favorite park to play in.  We are looking forward to seeing Brayden after school.  And I'll be stamping the night away again tonight when the boys are all gone home.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment