Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Blendabilites Update....

I am so very sad to share this news with all of you!  These were one of my favorites & I used them tons!  
 

Here is an update from Stampin' Up! (R) that they just released today....
There have been continued quality issues with the Blendabilities Markers product line.  Due to the nature of the defect (see below), Stampin' Up! has concluded that difficulties, dissatisfaction, and product returns will only become more widespread. The manufacturer is unable to correct the problem in a manner that Stampin' Up! is certain would meet their high quality standards and provide them with a stable, long-term solution. Therefore, after a great deal of deliberation and in order to prevent further disappointment, the Blendabilities product line has been discontinued.

Some Questions & Answers that you might have......
  • Q- Will the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (item #132708) and the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad Refill (item #133456) still be available for purchase?  
  • A- Yes. These items will continue to be available for purchase.  WOO HOO!  The Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad is my FAVORITE every day black ink.  I use it all of the time.  You know that if you attend my classes & stamp with me!
  • Q- What are the quality problems with this product?  
  • A- When the tip is welded to the barrel, the welding process can leave microscopic (invisible) holes in the marker tip. This leads to accelerated evaporation of the alcohol in the ink.  I have always highly suggested to all of my customers that you store your Blendabilites in an airtight container.  I have done this with all of mine & they are still working wonderful!! 
  • Q- Are all Blendabilities markers defective?  
  • A- No. Most Blendabilities markers work as intended and I personally haven't experienced the drying issues.  I sold many of these over the past several months & used them at many of my events.  I have had one customer that received one of her markers that was dried out.
  • Q:  What if I have Blendabilities markers that are defective?  If you ordered them through me, please contact me immediately & I will contact SU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment