Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

What a pretty flower!!

Woo Hoo!  I am excited!  The big day is finally here!!!  Today is one of my 'All Occasions' card classes.  I've been working on this class for many evenings & I can't wait to see everyone & spend my day stamping with them.  I have some old friends joining us & some new gals too that I've never met before.  I love how the creating bug spreads.  Everyone will be going home with pile of cards.  They are all making 40 assorted cards for many different occasions.

This pretty 'Lotus Blossom' card is one that everyone joining me today (and next Saturday too) will be making at my annual 'All Occasions' card classes.

I know- it is hard to tell what the colors are in the photo.  I'm sorry.  It is Pear Pizzazz & Rich Razzleberry.  I will do an update to this post with the supply list sometime soon.
 This is the same layout as I did for a card at Jo's party last Saturday.  I just changed the colors. 

I think I finally have everything about checked off of my list.  I've got the cards created & I'm just about all done cutting.  Everything is sitting by the door to load up into the car.  The food is made & it ready to start cooking when I get to South English.  It is going to be a grand day!  Yummy food, cute cards & great company!!  What else could you ask for?

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment