Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy New Baby= BOY!

Here is another one of my All Occasions cards.  It is a cute little baby boy card!
stamp set:  'One Tag Fits All'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White
designer paper- Irresistibly Yours (SAB)
ink:  Marina Mist, Black Stazon
markers:  Daffodil Delight & Marina Mist
other:  sponge, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Glue Dots, Owl Punch (small circles), Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, dimensionals
+++++
We have another crazy/busy week here!  I'll be cutting card stock & burning the midnight oil each night as I'm getting ready for my upcoming All Occasions class I am having this weekend again.

I'm off to pick up the boys & spend my day with them!   Tonight when they go home I'll be a farmer- helping Deke sort & sell hogs.  And then I'll be back in to cut card stock for a few hours after we get in.

Gotta run.....hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment