Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

An Indescribable Gift!

Here is a quick post.....this is a peek at one of the fun fold cards everyone joining me for my March classes will be making.  This stamp set if called- 'Indescribable Gift' & is in the Occasions Catalog on pg. 35.  What pretty apple blossoms these are.  It makes me think of Spring!  Can you tell that I stamped these blossoms onto vellum using a Black Stazon ink pad.  I turned the vellum over & I colored on the backside of it using the Stampin' Write Markers. 

I will post the whole card & supply list tomorrow.  I'm still getting ready for today's class & will be heading out here soon.  Joyce is our hostess & we have a big group coming.  I can't wait to see everyone & spend our afternoon stamping together.  We have a few 'oldies' joining us that I haven't seen for awhile, so I'm looking forward to catching up with them too.

We got Jenny & Clint's wedding invites designed yesterday morning.  Oh my gosh....they are super duper cute!  I'm excited about them!  I think she is too.  We even designed a coordinating shower invite too for her sister Jordan to send out.  When she sends out her invites I'll share it with you all, as I don't want to spoil seeing them too soon. They are getting married in June.   Her colors are Calypso Coral & Crumb Cake.  

Manda & Trey were here yesterday morning too to help with Jenny's wedding invite designing.  Then Steve & the twins stopped in to say hi to everyone too.

I have to brag about my husband.  I know I help him on the farm, thus he helps me too.  He ran the Big Shot for several hours last night cutting things for me.  I so appreciate his help!  He is a keeper.

I had great mojo yesterday & am excited about the cards I created.  I also designed a bonus gift too for everyone coming to my classes this week to make for Easter.  Woo hoo!  I'll see you soon......

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment