Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

All Blendabilites Markers are currently not available!

Stampin' Up! is experiencing quality issues with our Blendabilities Markers.  ALL item numbers have been turned off for them- this includes Blendabilities Sale-A-Bration item numbers too.  At this time, backorders for Blendabilities will not be filled either.   I'm so sorry to have to share this sad news with you & I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

NOTE:  The Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (item #132708) and the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad Refill (item #133456)- ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE.

Stampin' Up! would not have turned off these item numbers unless it was absolutely necessary.  Quality & satisfaction is very important to them!  I will keep you updated as I get more information on this matter.

***For all of you that have ordered the Blendabilites Markers for my upcoming All Occasions Card Class the end of March- I have checked your Blendablities & all of them are fine & work great!  I also have all of them already for you- if you have already turned in your registration form & money to me.  For any of you that plan to attend this event- the Blendabilites Markers will not be an option for you to get at this time.  

If you have any questions- don't hesitate to contact me. 
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment