Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Another Butterfly card.....

This beautiful butterfly card was one of my February class cards.   I just love it!  And I think it was probably the favorite of many that came to my classes this month too.  

Honestly I'm not usually a huge butterfly image lover- but this stamp set & coordinating framelits is definitely one of my favorites in the Occasions Catalog.  This stamp set & framelits come in a bundle (which saves you 15% when purchased together) or you can purchase each of them separately.
stamp set:  'Butterfly Basics' & 'Something Lacy'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
ink:  Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake
supplies:  Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Magnetic Platform, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Extra Large Oval Punch
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


This card is similar to the one I made for my friend Judy's birthday.  SEE IT HERE!


+++++
I burnt the midnight oil last night working on tax bookwork.  I'm gaining!!!!  I am ready to be done.  I am in the mood to stamp & have lots I need to be getting ready for upcoming stampin' classes.

I'm off to pick up the boys this morning.  It is another frigged day out....oh the joys of winter, living in Iowa.

I hope you have a very special Thursay!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment