Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

You Made My Day!!

Woo Hoo!  It is Friday!!
Here is another card created with the This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection= one of the Sale-a-bration choices.  This is a bright & cheery card.....and it makes me think of Spring, which by the way is only 21 days away now. 
These flowers & colors of- Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, & Canjun Craze make me happy!  How about you?
+++
My webinar is done & I think it went well.  I enjoyed working with Andrea at SU! on things for my presentation at Leadership & my webinar.  I hope all of the demonstrators that got to listen to it learned something new & can share some things with their customers & teams.

We had supper late last night.  Bless our son Nathan for making fajitas for us.  They were yummy!  I got caught up on a few things- but didn't get any actual stamping done.  I was beat & finally decided to call it a night a little before midnight.

I'm off to pick up the boys here soon.  Trey was a little off yesterday & I'm praying that he doesn't have an ear infection.  We might be making a trip to the dr today.  We'll see how he slept last night.  The poor little guy!!

Deke is home to work on the farm today for a change-  no meetings!  We are hoping late this morning we can run to Osky to pick up our taxes & get them sent, as farmers have to have theirs filed by March 1st.  Maybe the boys will get a treat & we'll talk Papa into eating at McDonalds & then head home for their afternoon naps.

Tonight I have to burn the midnight oil stamping!  I have tons to do!!  I pray I have lots of energy & good mojo.

Jenny is coming tomorrow morning with her mom & sister & we're gonna figure out wedding invites for her & Clint.  I'm looking forward to seeing them & getting to help out with making invites for their special day!

Steve has been gone all week for work training.  I know that there are 3 little boys & Amanda too- that have been home sick & missing their daddy!  We are all glad he'll be home this evening.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment