Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

A clean & simple card.....

Happy Friday!!!
Yes- more hearts!  Hopefully you aren't getting tired of seeing them.  I love hearts any time of the year....but especially this time of year!  Here is another heart card that could be for Valentines Day, an upcoming wedding or it would even make a nice card for an anniversary.  It is clean & simple- yet very striking. 

stamp set:  'Hello Life'
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Stacked With Love Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento Pad
supplies:  Sweetheart Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small heart), Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
 

++++
What a busy day yesterday was!  I was beat last night & finally called it quits shortly after midnight....I just couldn't stay awake any longer.  I have to finish picking up & putting away tables/chairs & things from last night class in the family room yet this morning before I go get the  boys.  I'll work on getting things in the dining room/living room put away tonight after the boys leave.  

Today is the end of the week for one job & the start for another job.  I have a busy weekend of stamping ahead!  

I had a house full last night that came to stamp with me.  It was great to see everyone!  We had a fun time & everyone made 6 super cute cards this month.  

I'm off soon to pick up the boys.  We are going to visit this morning with my sister-in-law, nieces & great-niece.  I am looking forward to the boys getting to meet Katie & playing together.  Deke is finally home to work on the farm all day today- yeah- no meetings!  The boys are looking forward to Papa getting to eat lunch with us!  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock & getting ready for my big class I have on Sunday. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment