Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

It's your day!!

Here is another card I made using the This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection pack.  This is one of the many items in the Sale-a-bration Catalog that you can choose for free with a $50 order. 

I stamped the big words from the cool new stamp set- 'Big On You' over the Project Life card, layered it & added a button.  Look how fast & easy that is!  Isn't it a sweet card.  The clouds & sun are images on the Project Life card- cool huh!
stamp set: 'Big On You'
card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black
ink pad:  Black Memento Pad
other supplies:  This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection (SAB), Best Year Ever Accessory Kit (button) (SAB)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++
The boys & I had a great day!  Gosh- I can't believe how much they changed in less than a week.  Trey even has another bottom tooth, is crawling all over the house & starting to pull himself up to things.  Wow- they grow up too fast.

Last night Deke & I ran to Osky to deposit our hog check.  I got a few groceries while we were there.  We tried to catch up on all of our happenings this past week with each other.  I sure am glad to be home with my family!

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke is off to the office today.  Woo Hoo- tonight Brayden will be here after school & I'm so looking forward to seeing him.  Then he & Nathan will be here for supper & visit a bit.  After they leave I'll be a busy stamping bee!  Cathy is hosting her annual Stampin' Party tomorrow night- so I'll be creating & cutting.  I have some fun projects planned for her party & I can't wait to spend my evening stamping with so many of my friends.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment