Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A cute BUNNY!

 Here is a cute little Easter Bunny!  Doesn't he look happy!  Love his little dance he is doing.  
This is a fun & simple card that I used the Blendablities on to color him with.

stamp set:  Happy Easter Bunny
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede & Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento & colored with various colors of blendabilites
supplies:  Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon, Oval Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Glue Dots

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
++++
Last night was my farmer night.....by the time I got in, showered, answered emails & got supper I was done in.  I should have been stamping- as have lots to do for upcoming workshops.  So- tonight I'll have to find some extra energy & burn the midnight oil.

I'm off to pick up the boys here soon.  Deke headed out early this morning for Des Moines for a meeting.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment