Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Some 'Painted Petals'

Here is one of the make & take cards everyone at Cathy's workshop made last week.  It is the exact same layout & card stock that I used for one of my January class cards.  I just changed the stamp set.  You can see that card HERE!  I used the Sale-a-bration stamp set- 'Lotus Blossom' with it.  It isn't it amazing how it can be exactly the same supplies & look so different when you just change the stamp set. 
stamp set:  'Painted Petals' & 'Simply Wonderful' (SAB)
card stock:  Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
ink:  Blackberry Bliss; Pear Pizzazz
supplies:  Texture Boutique Embossing Machine; Delicate Designs Embossing Folder; Extra Large Oval Punch; Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon; Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++
Wow- Andrea had a huge stampin' party yesterday!!  We all had a great time visiting & stamping together.  I will post the cards we did at her party yesterday later this week.  The 6 cards we made there are also the 6 cards that we'll be making at my Stampin' class here on Thursday night & at my 2 classes I have on Sunday too.

I stopped to see my friend Judy on my way home last night to give her some cards & a belated birthday gift.  It was great to see her!  We all missed her coming to stamp with us.

I'm off to pick up my boys.  I haven't seen them since late on Friday- so looking forward to spending my day with them.  Deke is off to a meeting this morning & then has another one tonight.  I'll be home catching up on laundry & entering orders from this past weekends parties.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Here are the measurements for this card:
    *Blackberry Bliss- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- fold in half & cut off 2" along the front/outside card front; Emboss along the inside front piece using the Delicate Designs embossing folder;
    *Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4 (inside piece);
    *Perfect Plum- 5 x 3 1/4;
    *Blackberry Bliss- 4 3/4 x 3;
    *Perfect Plum- 3 1/4 x 2 3/4;
    *Very Vanilla- 3 x 2 1/2.
    *Then used a strip of Very Vanilla to stamp words onto & punch out with Extra Large Oval punch;
    *Ribbon- approx 4" tied in a knot & attached with a glue dot

    ReplyDelete