Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

"Happy Valentines Day"!!

Woo hoo!  Wishing you all lots of love on this special day dedicated to LOVE!  "Happy Valentines Day" to each of you!!  Today is my last day of sharing heart cards with you.  In the coming days I'll share the remaining 5 cards that everyone joining me for my monthly classes made, as so far I've only shared one of them.

We had a busy day yesterday.  Sheryl & Katie came down to visit the boys & I yesterday morning.  It was so cute to see Katie & the boys playing together!  Then Brayden & Sarah were here yesterday afternoon a bit, as school got out early.  Again the boys had fun playing with each other.  Then last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping.  This morning I'm up bright & early to make the boys their Valentines gifts.  Then we are off to Deke's parents to visit family.  I'll finish things up for tomorrows workshops when we get home.

I just had to share the gifts I made for the boys & Katie.....



I hope you have a VERY SPECIAL VALENTINES DAY!
Sending lots of love & blessings your way.....
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment