Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Some pretty spring flowers!

Here is another one of the cards everyone made at my February classes.  It is bright & Springy & uses alot of new Occasions Catalog products.
This is a fun 'window' type card.  Check out the new Spring Flowers Embossing folder.  This is a clean & simple card.  

stamp set:  'Painted Petals'
card stock:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
ink:  Old Olive & Daffodil Delight
supplies:  Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals & Glue Dots
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++
I had a great day yesterday!  My mom & Aunt Virginia stopped to visit us yesterday morning.  Then my mother-in-law & father-in-law stopped by this afternoon & brought me a birthday cake.   And then last night Sarah & Nathan had us come to their house for supper. 

I'm off this morning to pick up the boys.  Deke is off to the office this morning at the courthouse.  Tonight the guys are working in the shop & I'll be wearing my other hat working on farm bookwork for tax stuff.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment