Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Another Leadership swap......

Hello!
Here is a quick post.....this is another one of my Leadership swaps.  I love the Red, Black & White together.  This card is the same layout as I did for one of my January monthly class cards.  You can see it HERE!

I will update this post with a supply list sometime soon.
 +++++
I spent my evening burning the midnight oil last night getting caught up on farm bookwork & stamping.

I'm off this morning to meet Kimi & pick up Brayden.  He'll be spending the morning with us- so I'm looking forward to seeing him.

I also have lots of stamping to do today, so I pray that I have good mojo.  I am going to be a stampin' fool!  I'll spend my day creating & cutting for my monthly class I have tomorrow.  Tonight Deke has a meeting to attend & wives were asked to join them- so we'll be headed to Ottumwa for supper & a meeting together.  And when we get back home I'll finish getting ready for my class.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment