Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

'Happy Birthday' to my dear friend Judy!

Here is a butterfly birthday card that I made & sent to my dear friend Judy!  Today is her birthday!!  I hope she has a very special day!!  She is a very special lady & I treasure her friendship.   Purple is her favorite color- so I hope she likes this card. 

I sure had fun playing with some of these new products from the Occasions Catalog when making this card.  I LOVE this Butterflies Thinlit dies.  They are very elegant. 
stamp sets:  'Butterfly Basics' & 'Something Lacy'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla & Elegant Eggplant
ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake, Garden Green
supplies:  Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Butterflies Thinlits Dies
other:  unsented new dryer sheet & waxed paper


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Oh wow- I am home today!  I have tons to catch up on though.  I have stamps all over.....need to sort orders, put away stamps, design & get swaps done for Leadership, think about packing, etc, etc, etc....

The guys are all working in the shop- so need to get something figured out for lunch for them.  AND Brayden is here too- so looking forward to getting to see him & spending some time together too. 

Betty, Tom & Darci are coming this afternoon & we're gonna try to figure out a wedding invitation for them!  How exciting- I can't wait!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, the card is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome!! Love you!! Hope your day is very special!!

    ReplyDelete