Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-bration Catalog Combo!

Hello!
Here is another beautiful flower card that I LOVE!  These colors are bright, cheery & springy!  There are alot of new products here from the Occasions & Sale-a-bration Catalogs!  This is one of my January class cards.  Are you signed up to come to one of my stamp classes today & making this card with me?
I shadow stamped (restamped my flower image again before reinking it) to make the 2nd flower a lighter color.  This is a great way to get a lighter and darker shade of the exact same color by just using one color of ink pad!  So I only used 2 ink pads when creating this one card- even though it looks like I used more.  I used Calypso Coral and  Wild Wasbi.   Check out the new Flower Medallion Punch.  Woo hoo!  I love it when Stampin' Up! makes punches to coordinate with our stamp sets.  And this punch not only coordinates with this stamp set- 'Crazy About You', but it also coordinates with another new stamp set in the Occasions Catalog called- 'Petal Potpourri'.  I am also a huge fan of this years Sale-a-bration Designer Paper Package called- Best Year Ever.  It is very versatile and the colors are just amazing together.  

stamp sets: 'Crazy About You' & 'Simply Wonderful' (SAB)
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
designer paper:  Best Day Ever (SAB)
ink pads: Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi
supplies:  Petite Petals Punch, Flower Medallion Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, Best Day Ever (SAB) ribbon, Scalloped Edge Border Punch
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


++++++
Wow!  I had a busy day yesterday- but enjoyed having coffee and catching up with my friends- Donna and Phyllis yesterday morning for coffee.  Then Manda and I spent the afternoon with Sarah, her mom and the other bridesmaids- trying on dresses for Nathan and Sarah's wedding.  The dresses are all picked out, measured for the sizes everyone needs and we are ready to order them!  They are beautiful!  

When I got home about 6, I made supper for Deke and then spent the rest of the night and into the wee hours this morning cutting card stock and finishing getting ready for my big classes that I am having today!!  I'm EXCITED that we are trying something new.  I'm having 2 hostesses and 2 separate class sessions today (one this morning and one this afternoon).  I'll be seeing Michele and Karen and many of my friends/customers soon!  We are also going to have some new stampers and some old stampers too, that will be joining us!  I can't wait for everyone to see the 6 cards that they'll be making.  I'm looking forward to spending my whole day stamping with everyone!!

Ok......I am ff to bed for a few hours.  I'll rise early this morning, load the car and head out!  My first stamp class starts at 10 and it is in Cedar Rapids- which is about 1 1/2 hours away from our home.  I have a long day ahead of me- but I'm looking forward to it!

I am so thankful that today the weather is going to be a little warmer and it is actually going to be above freezing for a change!!  WOWSER!!!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment