Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

A clean & simple card-"You're a GEM"!

Here is a clean & simple card that was one of my swaps for my Iowa Inkers team meeting last Saturday.  I added glimmer to it with the Brushed Silver paper & the Rhinestones on the diamond.  
I think it turned out pretty darn cute!
I struggled with not using an embossing folder on this card- but I just didn't like it as well with everything I tried, so decided to just leave it plain.  I love how the Note Tag Punch works so well with this stamp set!

stamp set:  'One Tag Fits All'
card stock:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Brushed Sliver
ink:  Black Memento Pad
supplies:  Ornate Tag Punch, Note Tag Punch, Silver Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone, Dimensionals


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

++++++
I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke is headed too, as he has 2 meetings today.  When the boys leave today I'm off to deliver stamps that I didn't get delivered on our attempt to do so on Monday night. 

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment