Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

You & Me

Here is a cute Valentines card that I made for a swap that I did with my GoDiva Demonstrator friends.  I LOVE this Black and White Designer Series Paper Stack!  It is called- Stacked with Love Designer Paper Stack and comes with 48 assorted sheets (4 each of 12 different double-sided designs) and is 4 1/2 x 6 1/2".  On the back side it has different prints in colors of:  Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White with different various prints.
 
I LOVE the Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White together!  This stamp set and the Stacked with Love Designer Paper Stack is also available as a bundle and you can save 15% when you buy them together.

stamp set:  'You Plus Me'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red,
designer paper:  Stacked with Love Designer Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento Pad
other supplies:  Big Shot, Happy Heart Textured Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, What's Up Punch, Dimensionals, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (heart), Glue Dots

+++++++
This is another crazy busy week for us.....I hope that I can get everything done that I need to.

Deke is headed to the office and I'm headed in to Manda's to pick up the boys.  I'm looking forward to spending our day together.  Trey is a mover and on the go now....and he is only 6 1/2 months old.  Gosh they grow up too fast!

Gosh it is soooooo COLD out!  We had a couple inches on snow yesterday morning and more is headed our way.  We are on the breaking line for the amount we could end up getting- so hope we get the lesser amount.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment