Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

It is 2015! Happy New Year!!!

Woo Hoo!  Happy New Year to all of you!!! I hope that 2015 brings much happiness, health and wealth to each of you!  I look forward to sharing my love of stamping with you this year!

So what do you think of my card?  I tired to make it a sparkly one.  I rarely use gold- but thought it was fitting for the occasion.  I think it turned out pretty cute!
stamp set:  Embellished Events
card stock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Gold Foil, Whisper White
designer paper:  Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
ink pad:  Baked Brown Sugar
other:  Gold Sequin Trim, Glue Dots, Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++++++
I had a nice day yesterday as Brayden spent the day with me.  Nathan and Mark worked in the shop.  Deke was in the office in the morning & then spent the afternoon/evening choring and trying to fix a water problem on the farm.  Our poor piggies didn't have any water to drink....so the pump/well guy came and put a new pump in at the pond and it still wasn't working.  So we re-routed things from an old well here at the house so that the piggies would have water through the night. 

Deke and I were suppose to go out for supper with my sisters/brother-in-laws, but we were disappointed, as we didn't get to go since Deke didn't get in the house until about 8.  So we went to town to Nathan's for awhile to spend the evening with our family.  The boys had fun playing and we all enjoyed our time together visiting and chatting about upcoming wedding plans.  We were home early and to bed long before midnight.

We were up bright and early this morning as Deke's friend Bill has a backhoe business and he's coming out to help Deke dig.  Someplace we have a bad leak.  I just pray they find it and can get it fixed today!!

I think I'm home alone today.....so I have LOTS to catch up on, on my day off.  I want to stamp all day!  I pray I have good mojo and things just click for creating cards for my upcoming January classes.  I am excited to get to play with a bunch of new products from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs!!

New Years day isn't a day that our family celebrates much.  As today is the 29th anniversary of my brother-in-law (Deke's little brother) Daryn's passing.  He was a special young man and he will never be forgotten.  Oh how we wish he was still here with us!!

I hope you have a very special day!!
Happy Stamping!
Love and Blessings-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment