Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy New Baby!!

Here is a card that I made for my Iowa Inkers team meeting swap.  I colored it with the awesome Blendablities Markers.   I love it when I can punch out a stamped image & layer it.  Punches help make for a quicker card & cool layering.
I sent this card to some dear friends of ours- Briana & Ryan that just had another baby boy a couple of weeks ago.  I hope she likes it!

stamp set: 'Ont Tag Fits All'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
designer series paper:  Flower Pot
ink:  Black Memento
other supplies:  Daffodil Delight Assortment Blendabilites (SAB choice too), Pumpkin Pie Assortment Blendabilites (SAB choice too), 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, Soft Subles Candy Dots, Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
+++++
We had a super busy day yesterday!  The boys had fun helping on the farm.  Trey did great!  He loved the baby piggies.  Here is a cute photo of him that Sarah took.  It just warms my heart!  Isn't it just precious!
 
Here is a photo of the twins.  Don't they look like farmers!  Check out those smiles!
 
 It was a short night.  I pray that I got everything done I needed to & that I didn't forget to pack anything.  Lynda is picking me up & we are headed to the airport here soon.  We'll be meeting Cindy, Dawn, Christy, Sally & Donna there.  I'm so looking forward to seeing so many of my demonstrator friends from all over the US & Canada for the next few days!

Deke is headed out bright & early this morning for a meeting too!

I hope that we have internet in our hotel & I can post to my blog.  If I can't- you'll know why. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment