Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

A 'Be Mine' Valentine!

Here is another card that everyone made if they joined me for my January monthly classes last week.  Isn't it a cute card!  Did you notice the heart window in it?  And check out the black & white designer paper.  I also used the new Heart Embossing folder too under the ribbon- but it is kinda hard to see in the pictures. 

stamp set:  'Your Plus Me'
card stock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
dp:  Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Sweetheart Punch, Black Chevron Ribbon, What's Up Punch, Happy Hearts Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 
NOTE:  This stamp set & Designer Paper stack can both be purchased separately BUT they do come together as a BUNDLE & you can save 15% when you purchase them together.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++
Yesterday was a long day.  Poor little Trey was having a bad day, as he is cutting his other top tooth through.  I felt so bad for him.  So we just spent alot of time rocking & cuddling.  I hope he slept all night.  He is just such a happy little guy and it is hard to see him being so unhappy.  

Deke is gone all day again today for meetings.  I'm headed in to pick up the boys.  This afternoon the twins have dr's appointments for ear re-checks.  And Trey is suppose to get his 2nd flu shot.  So I'll meet Manda & Steve in town with the Seeley boys & pick up Brayden.  

Tonight I have another phone rehearsal with SU! for my Leadership presentation practice.  I spent about 6 hours last night writing & polishing up my script.  I hope that goes well.  WOW- we leave in less than 2 weeks for Leadership.  Oh my gosh.....and I have tons to get done between now & then.

I hope you have very special Thursday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment