Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Check out this 12x12 sampler!

Hello!
I had an Iowa Inkers Team meeting on Saturday & these are some of the squares that we did as a swap!  The gals on my team each designed one square & then made multiples of that one square.  They brought them to our meeting and we swapped them with each other!!  It is so fun to see what everyone came up with.  Everyone has their own styles & likes and it shows here.  I put them all together in this 12x12 Spring sampler!!  There are lots of fun cute squares here aren't there!  I am just totally in love with these samplers & plan to get one made for each of the occasions throughout the year & change them out.
 
The theme for our 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" square block swap was to use Subltes color & flowers. After everyone left I then mounted the squares onto a 8x 8 " Basic Black card stock, then a 8 1/2 x 8 1/2" Wild Wasbi card stock & then a 12x12 Basic Black card stock and put it into this cool frame.
 +++++
Yesterday wasn't a good day..........

Please keep my step-dad, Dick Homan in your prayers.  He fell down their basement steps yeseterday morning & was air lifted to the hospital.  They thought he had a brain bleed- but thankfully it stopped.  He doesn't have any broken bones, just lots of bruises, a big cut on his head & a lots of fluid on his one knee.  He'll be there for awhile again, as he was just in the hospital last month because he suffered a bad stroke.

Last night Deke & I were on my monthly stamp delivery run & then we were going to see Dick at the hospital. But we didn't make it make it all of the way.  Our vehicle broke down at the Oxford Exit. A bearing went out of the alternator.  It was growling & our lights were really dim.....so it is at the repair shop now.  I am just to thankful that I wasn't alone & that Deke was with me. 

I'm off now to pick up the boys.  Then tonight after they leave I'm a farmer.  We sell 2 loads of hogs & then Deke & I have to move about 800 head of 50# piggies.  It will be a late night & alot of walking!  Honestly- I hope we are done & in the house by midnight.....

Wishing you a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment