Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

You made my day (with using a kit)!

Here is another card I made using the Sale-a-bration Project Life Mini Card Collection kit called- This Day!  I just added the words from the Sale-a-bration stamp set- 'Best Day Ever', a couple of punches & some scrap paper.  The dots are also included in the 'Best Day Ever' stamp set!  I think this is a super cute card.
stamp set:  'Best Day Ever' (SAB)
card stock:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry 
ink:  Crushed Curry
other:  Project Life Kit- This Day (SAB); Extra-Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, dimensionals, Paper Snips
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

TODAY- January 26th, 2015-  I've asked my demonstrator friends- Brenda & Lynda to join the blog hop I was asked to do last week- so be sure to check out their blogs then!!
++++
I literally spent the whole day stamping yesterday from 7 am until after midnight.  I was working on projects for Leadership.  I got alot accomplished, although I am not done yet.

This morning I'm headed in to pick up the boys.  Deke was up early to chore & then he is off to the office.  Tonight Susie's Hair Hut will be open for business.  Deke, Nathan & Brayden all need hair cuts.  I got Brody & Drake's cut last week.  So we'll see who's all I get done tonight.  After that I'll be working on more stuff for Leadership.  I leave on Wednesday morning.

My step-dad Dick is still in the hospital....and having a tough time.  Please keep him in your prayers.  I know that mom was staying with him last night- so hoping they had an ok night.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment