Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Woo Hoo!!

Woo Hoo......another card I created using the This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection Sale-a-bration product.  It is another clean & simple card.  
It is such a fun card!  

stamp set:  'Best Day Ever' (SAB)
card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink: Rich Razzleberry
other supplies:  This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection kit (SAB), Extra- Large Oval Punch, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack- Crushed Curry ribbon, dimensionals, paper snips
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Well.....we had a great time the past few days here at Leadership.  I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone when I get home.  We're headed to the airport really early this morning.  With the snow storm in Iowa- we've been praying that we make it home.  But I have a feeling that Lynda & I will be spending a whole day/night in the Atlanta airport.  So totally not what we wanted to do.  We are both ready to get home & back to our families & work.

Please pray that all of us leaving Leadership make it home safely.  I know that lots of us are having to deal with this snowstorm.  And I pray that everyone at home stays safe too.  

I hope that you have a SUPER Sunday!
ENJOY the SUPERBOWL!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment