Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Check out these cards!

WOW!!  I am presenting at our Stampin' Up! (R) Leadership Conference in a couple of weeks......so I've been working on my script, rehearsing & making projects out of kits to put on my display boards every spare minute I have had lately.

Last night I had another phone rehearsal with Andrea & then I spent the rest of the night whipping up cards.  And can you guess what kit all of these pieces laying on the table are from?  All of these pieces are from the Project Life Kit in the Sale-a-bration Catalog called 'This Day Mini Card Collection'.  The kit containes 30 cards total (10- 4x6 & 20- 3x4 pieces).   I wanted you to see that they are super cute inserts to help you preserve your memory keeping, making it simple to do.  They are so fast & easy!  BUT those of you that know me, know that I think outside of the box & I like to be different.  So last night I created 24 regular sized full cards.  I cut 24 card bases out of card stock measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2".  I then got out my box of cardstock scraps, some punches, a few ink pads & a few different stamp sets.  AND I added a few dimensionals & the Best Year Ever Sale-a-bration Accessory Pack of ribbons & buttons.
So here is my stack of finished cards!  Aren't they amazing!!  Yes- most of them are clean & simple- but I think that they are very nice & super cute cards for several different occasions.  I'm sure the person receiving them will love them!
Here is one of the cards!  These flower images were on one of the 4x6 cards & I just cut it in half, added a layer, stuck it onto my card base, stamped some words, added my button & it is done!!  
card stock:  Coastal Cabana- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2";  Crushed Curry- 5 1/4 x 2 1/4;  The flowered card stock measured 5 x 2".
ink:  Coastal Cabana
stamp set:  'Best Day Ever'- Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog
kit:  This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection- Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog
button:  Best Day Ever Accessory Pack- Sale-a-bration
other:  Dimensionals & Glue Dot

How can you get Sale-a-bration products?  You get to choose one Sale-a-bration product for free with every $50 that you spend (before shipping & tax) now through 3/31/15!  You can click HERE to see the Sale-a-bration Catalog!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

++++++++
So what do you think of this kit?  Would you ever have thought of making cards with it?  Isn't it super cool! 
 
Yesterday the boys had their ear re-checks with Dr. Sam & they looked good.  Trey got his 2nd flu shot.  He was back to his happy self too, since that darn tooth finally broke all of the way through.  Brayden was here for awhile after school & for supper, as Nathan referred a ballgame.  And then I stamped the night away!

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke is headed out for another meeting today.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping.  I have my Iowa Inkers Team meeting here at our home tomorrow.  So I have swaps to make & LOTS of things to do to get ready for that.

I have gotta run.......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment