Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Check out this COOL card!

Woo Hoo!  Here is a fun stand up BOX card that was one of my January class cards.  We stamped with the new Color Box Chalk ink pads onto the new Chalkboard Paper.  Isn't it cool!
Here is what the card looks like when it is closed.  Check out the cute bow made with the New Bow Builder punch!  And don't you just love this confetti designer paper too!  

This card lays folds down and lays flat for easy mailing.  
And it is adorable when it stands up isn't it!

I will update this post sometime soon with a supply list.  I have a super buys week this week!  I'll be posting photos of new projects every day- but I won't be taking the time to do the supplies until later this week.  I hope you understand.

+++++++
Last night Brayden & Nathan were here.  I worked outside a bit and then spent the rest of the night entering orders and working on Stampin' Up! things burning the midnight oil.  This morning I'm off to pick up the boys.  We are going to run up to visit Deke's parents for a bit, as yesterday was his mom's birthday.  I know she'll enjoy getting to see the boys.  Then I'm a farmer again tonight when the boys go home.  We will be selling 2 semi loads of hogs.  It will be another late night out on the farm with Deke.  And it is going to be a cold one again too.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment