Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

'Petal Potpourri' done in Stampin' Up! style!

Good morning!!
Here is a super cute clean and simple card I made.  I need several thank you cards so whipped up this one and will make some more like it sometime soon.  This flower stamp is cute and versatile.  And it even has a coordinating punch that goes with it and can be purchased in a bundle- which saves you 15%.  I love it when a stamp set and punch coordinate!
 Look at this card that I have the black edged oval around right here!!  
Can you believe that it is a boughten thank you card that was sent to us.   
Well- you know me.....I looked at it and thought instantly how I could case (copy and share everything) this card using new Stampin' Up! (R) products from the Occasions Catalog.  Pretty cool huh!!  I was impressed with myself and I think that my card turned out super cute!  Woo hoo!  And of course my stamped card is way cuter than the boughten one isn't it! 

stamp set:  'Petal Potpourri' and 'Simply Wonderful' (SAB)
card stock:  Whisper White and Vellum
ink:  Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo
supplies:  Bright Candy Dots (Daffodil Delight), Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Check out this card too.  I used the exact same supplies to make it as I did on the one I posted above, but this card is going horizontal instead of vertical and I used different words on it from the same stamp set.  It is so FUN to change things a bit and get a totally different look!!

**Leave me a comment and let me know which one you like best.  The vertical one or the horizontal one.
+++
We had a late night on the farm last night.  Thankfully it wasn't too terribly cold out.  We are up bright and early this morning to chore, as Deke has meetings in Mt. Pleasant.  We'll both leave the house about 7 this morning as he heads to his meeting and I go pick up the boys.  Trey has a dr appt today, so we'll go to it and then head out to our home.  

I am finally home tonight......and will be working on fine tuning my Leadership script for my presentation.  I have my rehearsal tomorrow night and I want to make sure I have it all polished up and ready!  I have my fingers crossed that all goes well.  I'm such a worry wart and always want everything to be perfect. 

I've gotta run......I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. My favorite card is the one that is vertical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - vertical for me, too. And I much prefer yours over the purchased one! But I always do. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the vertical one the best - the perception is it seems to be more colorful (less white space) and looks "happier" !

    ReplyDelete