Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Another clean & simple card.......

 Here is another card I made with the This Day Project Life Mini Collection Cards from the Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog.  I just loved using this kit to make all of these cards.  I hope that you aren't getting tired of seeing them.  They are so cute!  They are fun clean & simple cards that could be used for many occasions. 

Also notice the stamp set & ribbon are both from the Sale-a-bration Catalog too.

stamp set:  'Best Day Ever'
card stock:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink:  Crushed Curry
other supplies:  Best Day Ever Accessories pack (Crushed Curry Ribbon- SAB), 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, dimensionals, This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection (SAB)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 
We had a full day yesterday attending classes.  I had my presentation & hope everyone attending my class learned something new about kits.

We are headed back over to the Convention Center this morning for General Session & then more classes.  Tonight we'll grab a quick bite for supper & get to bed early- as we'll be leaving the condo about 4 am in order to get to the airport & head home.  It is predicted that we'll have 3-9" of snow in Iowa.....so we are hoping we make it home tomorrow.  Guess we'll worry about that tomorrow.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment