Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Check it out!

Here is another card that I made using the This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection Kit.  It is such a bright & cheery thank you card to send out isn't it.  I know I'd be thrilled to receive this from someone.
 I just love how this kit is so versatile!  I just added some crushed Curry Card stock for the base of the card, some Tangerine Tango for to layer the Project Life Card with & a couple of punches & an ink pad!!  It is so easy!

stamp set:  'Best Day Ever' (SAB)
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
other:  This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection (SAB)
ink:  Tangerine Tango
supplies:  dimensionals, Extra- Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
 +++++

I'm burning the midnight oil at both ends trying to get everything done so I can head out to Stampin' Up! Leadership.  I still have lots to do before I walk out the door tomorrow morning.

Last night I did get Nathan, Brayden & Deke's hair all cut.  I got caught up on my farm bookwork & a little Stampin' Up! business.  I got some laundry done.  And I started a pile of things on the dining room table that I want to pack.  I worked on my swaps a little, but I was exhausted so I finally called it quits & went to bed.  So I did get a few hours of sleep- but now my swaps aren't done yet & I haven't started packing any of my clothes (I have no clue what I'm wearing).... so I guess I just won't go to bed tonight so I can get it all done.

This morning I'm headed out to get the boys & then coming right back to our home.  We'll quickly eat breakfast & head out the door again.  We are getting baby piggies delivered to our farm this morning- so all 3 boys- Brody, Drake & Trey get to be little farmers today.  This will be Trey's first time out on the farm with us.  Sarah is going to be coming too today....so we'll get both she & Trey initiated on things with the piggies.  

Tonight I have tons to do- so I am praying I get it all done.  Wish me luck!

I've gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to catch your breath and enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete