Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

More 'Lots of Lavender'!

Gosh.....I used the 'Lots of Lavender' stamp set again.....it is just so pretty!  I love it!  It is a Sale-a-bration Level 1 choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 product order. 

I've used this set already several times & I've posted a couple of those cards on my blog.  
You can see them -
CLICK HERE!
CLICK HERE!


I just really like this card.  It is a Susie style card.  It is bright & cheery colors!  And the doily & pearls for accents just pull the card all together!  And this stamp set just so reminds me of my Grandma Cox. 

I created this card last month for a swap that I was in with some of my other demonstrator friends. 

stamp set:  'Lots of Lavender'- Sale-a-bration Level 1 Choice; 'A Good Day'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Powder Pink, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sweet Soiree' Specialty DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pink Pirouette, Light Calypso Coral, Light Old Olive
other:  1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, Perfect White Doilies, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella
+++++++
Another busy day with kids again.....and yesterday was Brooklynn's last day visiting us this week.  

Last night we played games & watched the Hawks play basketball.  Everyone got baths, we read books & got to bed at a decent time.  Ainslee gets up every 3-4 hours- so I haven't had much sleep this week.  I don't normally get much sleep, but that sleep is at least all at one time & not with being woke up, feeding her & then trying to get back to sleep.

This morning I'll get Brayden ready for school, fed him his breakfast & we'll head into the Seeley's.  I'll take the 3 bigger boys to school & then spend my day with the 3 littler ones- Trey, Masen & Ainslee.  And I'll see all of the kids, as they will be here after school for awhile.

I'm not sure what we'll do tonight.  It depends on the weather & kids.  I know I have lots of card stock to get cut, so I'll be burning the midnight oil. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment