Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

NEW 'Perennial Birthday'

Here is a card using some of the NEW Occasions Catalog products!!  It is another clean & simple card- but elegant & stunning in person!

Check out the-
  • stamp set- 'Perennial Birthday'
  • designer paper- Painted with Love Specialty DSP
I love the hearts & especially the Gold accent hearts on this NEW Painted with Love Specialty DSP.

And how about the font on this stamp set!  I love it!  
So what do you think?  I think it would make a great card for any occasion!

I was in some swaps (where you create XX number of identical cards) with some other demonstrator friends the past few weeks.  This is one of cards that was one of my swaps I made!

stamp set:  'Perennial Birthday'
card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Gold Foil
designer paper:  Painted With Love Specialty Designer Paper
ink: Rich Razzleberry
other:  2" Circle Punch, Starburst Circle Punch, Metallic Accents (heart), 1/8" Gold Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
 ++++++++

Yesterday was a busy day with 5 kids!!  Last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!  I have classes on Saturday & Sunday this weekend.  Saturday is my Iowa Inkers Team meeting here at our home.  And Sunday kicks off my monthly classes with my group in N. Liberty!

Deke is off early this morning to chore & head to the office at the courthouse.  I'll spend my day with the kids.  Tonight I'll be stamping late again!!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs,

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment