Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

Hi 'Party Panda'!

Today I have a clean & simple card for you!  This little 'Party Panda' stamp set is just totally adorable & so is this card!

I stamped the 'Hi' words & cut them out the Sweet & Sassy (heart) framelits & popped it up with a dimensional.  

Look at the Balloon......I colored it with the Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend & then went over it with the Clear Wink of Stella.

Young or old......who wouldn't want to get this cute card in the mail!
stamp set:  'Party Panda'- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:   Bubbles & Fizz DSP- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice

ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Cherry Cobbler & Light Smoky Slate
other:  Tutti-Frutti Sequins ( Pool Party), Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  The 3 little ones & I went to visit my mom & aunt yesterday morning for a bit.  The 3 big kids got out of school early- so they were all here to play too together.  When everyone went home I spent my night working on bookwork.  And Deke had a meeting.

This morning I'm up early to walk & then go to Manda's, as she has an early meeting again.  I'll take the twins to school.  Then Trey & I have a few errands to run in town.  We'll then head out to our house & head outside.  We'll spend our morning & part of our afternoon- helping Deke on the farm,  as we get baby piggies today!  The 2 littler ones(Masen & Ainslee) will get here about 1 or so- as soon as I can get back into the house from working on the farm.  Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff!!!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment