Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2018

'Amazing Congratulations'

I have another clean & simple card to share today using the 'Amazing Congratulations' stamp set!

Look closely at the cool Simple Stripes Textured Embossing Folder that I used here too!  I love it!


NEW products:
  • stamp set- 'Amazing Congratulations'
  • Simple Stripes Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon
  • Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend
How did I color the word?
  • I stamped the words using the Black Memento Ink
  • I colored them in using the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends
  • I used the shadowing stamp image, inked it in Bermuda Bay & stamped it over the the words.
stamp set:  'Amazing Congratulations'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento, Bermuda Bay
Stampin 'Blends:  Light Pool Party
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Glue Dots, 1/4" White Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 +++++
Yesterday was a busy day with pigs, kids & stamping!  Our baby piggies are so cute!!  Thankfully the weather was really nice, other than it was SUPER windy!  
 
Today I'm home....working on my piles of bookwork, stamping & tax stuff.  I hope I get tons done today & tomorrow.  Deke has a full weekend of working on the farm, playing catch up there too!!

Tonight we hope to make a quick trip to Menards to exchange my stove exhaust hood that I got for Christmas, pick up a few groceries & maybe eat supper at our favorite place- Boogies in Albia, as we got a gift certificate from some of our dear friends to eat there. 

Our kids are all headed to "Fun City" for a weekend of fun in Burlington.  We aren't able to go with them- but we are looking forward to hearing all about their weekend venture when they get home.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment