Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year- 2018!!!

I whipped up this card late yesterday afternoon, thinking it was very fitting for the occasion!  I think it turned out super cute!!  I love the sparkle of this embossed Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Paper!

I used a couple of NEW Occasions punches here:
  • 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Tailored Tag Punch
stamp set:  'Cheers to the Year'-RETIRING on January 3rd, 2018
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Silver Foil
designer paper:  Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:  3/8" Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon,  1 1/2" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
We enjoyed the kids here yesterday morning.  I worked on stamping stuff in the afternoon.  We stopped to visit the Seeley family for awhile last night,  And then we went to visit my friends Donna & Crystal & their husbands  for awhile.  It was great to see them & catch up!

Today I am home all day!!  I have lots of stamping to get done!!  I hope I have some good mojo!!

ENJOY your day today!
Happy New Year!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment