Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Another 'Beautiful Day' flower!

OH- I just LOVE this card!!  I think it turned out just beautiful!!!  

Here is another pretty flower card using the 'Beautiful Day' stamp set flower image.  I mixed different colors of Brusho powder onto my Clear Block & then picking up the ink with my Aqua Painter to get this color. 

Now could I ever get this exact color again- I doubt it!  But this ended up matching perfectly with Fresh Fig card stock doesn't it!

HOW DID I GET PURPLE?  
  • I mixed Brusho colors of Red & Blue on the Clear Block, using the Aqua Painter to get purple! 
stamp set:  'Beautiful Day'
card stock:  Fresh Fig, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Shimmery White
ink:  Vesamark, Pear Pizzazz, Fresh Fig
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Petal Pair (cluster of flowers) Embossing Folder, Brusho, Clear Block, Paper Snips, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter
++++++++
It was a fun day with kids yesterday!!  They were all tired from their busy weekend.  When everyone went home I stamped all night!  I have some cool new things to share that I worked on & will post them sometime soon.

This morning I'm off to take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be tamping again!!!  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment