Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Saying GOOD-BYE to our Holiday Catalog!!

Today is the last day of our 2017 Holiday Catalog!!  I am sad to see several of the products in it retiring!!  Two of the many stamp sets that are leaving are this 'Smitten Mitten' & 'Hug in A Mug' stamp sets!! I love the images & wording in both of them!

NOTE:  I'm SORRY but this 'Smitten Mitten' stamp set is now SOLD OUT & unavailable to purchase. 

I have combined these 2 stamp sets with a NEW Occasions Catalog stamp set called- 'Heart Happiness'.  Another NEW product is this White 1/4" Organza Ribbon.

This card would be super cute by adding another one of the hearts from the 'Heart Happiness' stamp set on it in place of the mittens!  
stamp sets:  'Smitten Mitten',' Hug in A Mug' & 'Heart Happiness'
card stock:  Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
ink:  Melon Mambo
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Smitten Mitten Framelits, White Doilies, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals, 1/4" White Organza Ribbon, Glue Dots

 +++++++++
Yesterday I spent my day stamping!!!  I have a team meeting this coming weekend & I also have the start of my monthly classes too!  I have LOTS to get done this week!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'll spend my day with the 5 kids.  I also have another chiro appointment for my back/arms.  And then tonight when the kids go home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment