Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Another 'Beautiful Day' flower with Brusho!

Are you tired of this flower stamp yet?  I hope not- as here is another pretty flower, made with the 'Beautiful Day' stamp set, using Brusho!

How did I do it?
  • I heat embossed the flower onto Shimmery White card stock, using White Embossing Powder.
  • I then sprinkled Red, Orange & Yellow Brusho over the flower & carefully sprinkled Green Brusho over the leaf.
  • I used my spritzer & lightly sprayed water over it.
  • I let it air dry for approx. 30 minutes.  (Time may vary, depending on how much water you put on it.)
  • I took my Paper Snips & fussy cut the flower/leaf out.  


stamp set:  'Beautiful Day'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Shimmer White
designer paper:  Tutti-frutti 6x6 DSP
ink:  Real Red, Versamark
other:  Paper Snips, Real Red 1/8" Ribbon, Brusho, Spritzer, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Embossing Poweder, Heat Tool
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day the kids.  Last night we all went to the HS Basketball game to watch Brayden play ball during the boys half time & be honored for his free-throw shooting during the girls half time.  And I stamped when we got home. 

Deke is up early to chore & head to the office.  I'm up early to walk & spend my day with the kids.  Tonight I'll be a stamping!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment