Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

A fun fold 'Beautiful Peacock'!

This is another one of my January monthly class cards!  It is a fun fold card!  

This 'Beautiful Peacock'- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice, is super cute!  And I was amazed at how easy the peacock lined up to stamp!

My Peacock stamping TIP:  I found that if I stamped the dark body of the peacock first & then could easily line up the feathers.
This DSP with the little circles along both sides of this card front here are from the Bubbles & Fizz DSP- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice.  

I love this new Lemon Lime Twist Striped ribbon.....it goes perfectly here!
This is a fun fold door card!!  Check it out when it is opened up!  Keep reading- as I shared the measurements for you on how to score & fold this card!

Here are the supplies & the measurements-
stamp set:  'Beautiful Peacock'- Level 1 Sale-a-bration Choice
card stock:  
  • Lemon Lime Twist-  4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- base; 4 x 11"- score at 2, 3 3/4, 7 1/4 & 9", 2 3/4" strip
  • Dapper Denim-  2 3/4" strip; 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White-3 1/2 x 3 1/2"- stamp swirls on for card front, then add layered circles with peacock; 3 1/4 x 3 3/4"- to stamp words on inside card piece; 2 1/2" strip- to stamp peacock on & punch out with the 2" Circle Punch
designer paper:
  • Bubbles & Fizz DSP- Level 1 Sale-a-bration Choice- 4 x 1", 4 x 1"
ink:  Lemon Lime Twist & Dapper Denim
other:  Simply Scored Tool, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Lemon Lime Twist striped ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots

NOTE:  There are 2 pieces of Lemon Lime Twist card stock for this card.  The base piece has 2- 1 x 4" strips of DSP- put along each edge.  I then centered the scored & folded piece, onto the middle of the base piece. 
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day playing catch up.  Last night Deke & I went out to eat supper & made a quick stop at Walmart & Menards.  

Today will be a repeat day.....I'm home alone today & have tons to get accomplished.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I finally found this card that I CASEd and showed some of my stampers, they all want to make it this month at class. I used the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and DSP stack.

    ReplyDelete