Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Brusho & 'Waterfront'

Oh how fun!!  Oh how pretty!!  I just LOVE this stamp set!  And I just working with the Brusho!

Here is another card I made playing with Brusho & the awesome 'Waterfront' stamp set!  I really like the way this Watercolor piece ended up turning out with the Brusho I added to it.  Don't you?
This is just a great guy card.  I also think it could be a great sympathy card too.  

IMPORTANT NOTE:  In order for me to get this dark of an image with the 'Waterfront' stamp set, I did stamp the mountain & trees 2 times, using the Archival Basic Black Ink.  Since this stamp set photopolymer- I could easily line up the stamps & stamp over what I did the first time!

stamp set:  'Waterfront'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Watercolor Paper
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Brusho, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Aqua Painter, Brusho (blue), Dimensionals

+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Deke truck has been in the shop for the past couple of weeks.  They called us on Friday & said that it was done.....so the kids & I took him to Belle Plaine to get his truck.  It is an hour drive one way- so the kids thankfully all took naps on the way up & back.  Last night when everyone was gone home I worked on piles of bookwork.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office.  I'm up early to walk & head to Manda's early, as she has an early meeting.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be working on catching up on my piles of bookwork.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment