Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Celebrate You Thinlits Die!

This is a sweet Valentine card- isn't it.  Clean & simple.......but I love the little hearts on this dsp, they are totally me. 

I think all of this designer paper just awesome!  It is from the Painted with Love Specialty DSP on pg. 19 in the Occasions Catalog.  And if you look back through some of my posts the past week or so, you'll see I used it on a few other cards too!

To pull out the gold accents in the dsp, I used the Gold Foil Paper to cut out these words & 3 little hearts that are along the right edge. 

stamp set:  'Petal Palette' -for inside words
card stock:  Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Vellum, Gold Foil
designer paper:  Painted with Love Specialty DSP
ink:  Melon Mambo- for inside words
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sweet & Sassy framelits, Celebrate You Thinlits Dies- Level 2 Sale-a-bration choice, dimensionals, glue dots, Metallic Enamel shapes, Banner Triple Punch
++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  When they went home last night I made a quick supper for Deke & he headed out the door for a meeting.  I worked on updating my demonstrator website calendar with upcoming classes!  And I spent the rest of my evening working on bookwork- although I didn't get near enough of the big pile done. 

Today Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  I'm up early this morning to walk & then go get the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend the rest of my day with the 3 little ones.  
Tonight I'll be doing more bookwork & hopefully a little stamping too!  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment