Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

'Happy Wishes'

Here is a quick card I made to send to a friend!  I hope she likes it!  I used the Level 2 Sale-a-bration stamp set called- 'Happy Wishes'.  

Check out the pretty DSP.  It is from the Painted With Love Specialty DSP in the Occasions Catalog on pg. 19.

I added little gold sequins & layered the words with Gold Foil paper, to add some additional gold bling!
stamp set:  'Happy Wishes'
card stock:  Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Gold Foil
designer paper:  Painted with Love Specialty DSP
ink:  Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral
other:  Gold Sequins, Fine Tip Glue, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Calypso Coral ribbon
++++++++
Kids & stamping pretty much sums up my day again today!!  

Deke is off early to chore & head to Ottumwa to a meeting this morning, home to chore & head to another meeting tonight.  I'm off to go get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 bigger boys will be here after school.  And then tonight I'll be playing catch up still!

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment