Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

'Beautiful Day' with Brusho!!

I've been playing some more with Brusho!!  And having lots of FUN!  There are just endless possibilities when using it!  

Check out this clean & simple, yet- very pretty card!

Oh & look closely at the Whisper White card stock layer.....I used one of the pretty new Petal Pair (flower image) Embossing Folder.  You can find this on pg. 23 in the Occasions Catalog.

Check out this flower!!  What do you think?  I colored it using the Brusho powders & an Aqua Painter. 


How did I do it?
  • Using Versamark ink, I stamped the flower image onto Shimmery White card stock.
  • I put White Embossing Powder over it & heat set it with the Heat Tool.
  • I then took a Big Clear Block & tapped some Orange & Yellow Brusho onto it.
(Gosh- don't look at my messy grid paper- I didn't realize it was that bad- sorry!)
  •  Using my Aqua Painter I added a little water with the Brusho powder & then colored my flowers. 

  • NOTE:  I did use a Pear Pizzazz ink pad- by squishing the ink onto the ink pad cover & picking it up with my Aqua Painter to color the leaves.  
  • I used the circle make up pad that I bought at the dollar store to lightly pick up some extra water in some spots. 
  • I then let my flowers air dry for about 30 mins.
  • I then took my Paper Snips & fussy cut out the flowers.
stamp set:  'Beautiful Day'
card stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Shimmery White
designer paper:  Tutti-frutti 6x6 DSP
ink:  Versamark & Archival Basic Black
other:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Snips, Brusho, Aqua Painter, Clear Block, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Petal Pair Embossing Folder (flower image)

These are the 5 different colors of Brusho! 
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:  You just take a tack pin & poke one hole in the top of each lid & use them like you would a salt shaker!  Store them with the tack pin left in them.  DO NOT TAKE THE LID OFF OR OPEN IT......as the Brusho is a very fine powder & it will poof all over & make a huge mess.  
+++++++++
This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to walk & then head to town.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones- Trey, Masen & Ainslee.  Brayden will ride the bus out after school, so I'm looking forward to see him a little too.  Tonight when everyone is gone home I'll spend my night stamping!  As I'm creating & getting ready for my February stamp classes.

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment