Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

'Heartfelt Blooms'

WOW!!  This is just such an amazing stamp!!  This flower bouquet is so gorgeous!  This stamp set- 'Heartfelt Blooms' is a Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice & can be yours for FREE with a $50 order! 

Check out the fine detail & depth of this stamp.  It is called a Dist"ink"tive stamp, as the ink is laid down in different depths.  It is so easy to get this beautiful look.......just ink the whole stamp (all at one time) & then stamp it onto your card stock!  You have a perfect photographic finish every time!  This stamp almost looks as if it a 2 or 3 step stamp doesn't it.  But it isn't......it is just one single stamp!  Amazing huh!

I'm patiently awaiting the design & release of more Stampin' Up! Dist"ink"tive stamps for us to use in the future!  And Stampin' Up! is awaiting the patent on this amazing stamp design. 
There are 3 different word stamps in the stamp set too!  They are all very elegant, with cursive & upper case fonts, to go along with this elegant flower bouquet stamp.

How did I get this look?
I randomly stamped the flower bouquet all around this piece of 5 x 3 3/4" Whisper White card stock, using the Smoky Slate Ink pad.  It almost give an image of having a vellum over lay on it, doesn't it.  It is just so beautiful in person!  

I would say that clean, simple & elegant are great words to sum up this card!

stamp set:  'Heartfelt Blooms'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Berry Burst
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:  Tailored Tag Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Shimmer Ribbon Pack (Basic Gray)- Level 1 Sale-a-bration Choice, dimensionals, glue dot
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day stamping & trying to get caught up on my piles of bookwork.  I got alot done, but not near enough.  I had planned to help Deke on the farm for few hours, but he ended up not needing me to help him, so that was a nice surprise.  He got the pigs all moved on Saturday, so he spent the whole day power washing yesterday

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here after school again too.  When everyone is gone home I'll spend my night working on things I still have in my piles to catch up on- stamping & bookwork!!  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment