Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Celebrate You Thinlits

This is a pretty card made using the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.  I these words out of the Gold Foil Sheets.  It looks great with the beautiful Painted with Love Specialty Designer Paper.

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my monthly January classes will be making!  This designer paper is just stunning!!  The gold accents in it are just beautiful on every single sheet.  
stamp set:  'Perennial Birthday' (for inside words)
card stock;  Rich Razzleberry, Gold Foil, Vellum
designer paper:  Painted with Love Specialty DSP
ink:  Rich Razzleberry (to stamp words on inside of the card)
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Celebrate You Thinlits Dies, Triple Banner Punch, Love Mini Tinsel Trim, Glue Dots, Metallic Enamel Shapes
++++++++
Yesterday was a fun day with kids!  And then a fun night of stamping with friends!  When everyone left I got things picked up & headed to bed......as this morning we are up early at 5:00 to mark, sort & load hogs.  When I get done helping Deke on the farm, I'm headed to the house to get ready for more stamping!  I have a group of friends joining me to stamp again today.  

Gotta run....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment