Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2018

'Lots of Lavender'

Here is another pretty card made with the gorgeous 'Lots of Lavender' Sale-a-bration stamp set!  I just love this stamp set!!!  This stamp set just makes me think of my grandma Cox.  

You all know how I love punches!!  Check it out- as I'm so EXCITED that we now have 2 new scalloped circle punches in the sizes- 1 1/8" & 1 3/8".  They work perfectly to layer with our other circle punches!

This scalloped designer paper is from the Sweet Soiree' Specialty DSP in the Occasions Catalog.  

So- I used several NEW products here that can be found in the New Occasions & Sale-a-bration Catalogs!
stamp set:  'Lots of Lavender'- Sale-a-bration Choice; 'A Good Day'
card stock:  Old Olive, Powder Pink, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sweet Soiree' Specialty DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pink Pirouette, Light Calypso Coral, Light Old Olive
other:  1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, Perfect White Doilies, Dimensionals
++++++
I have had a super busy weekend full of nothing but stamping!!  I'll update this post hopefully tomorrow with the supplies that I used on this card that I shared with you today. 

Yesterday's Iowa Inkers Team meeting at our home was great!!  A few of my team members haven't been able to attend any of our meetings in the past few months & they made it yesterday!!  And everyone ventured out in the cold freeze we are having to get here.  Our house was warm & full of lots of chatter!!!  I loved listening to everyone & sharing!!!  Everyone left with a ton of new ideas!!!  We even played with the NEW Stamparatus & Brusho......so I'll share more about theses coming up sometime soon. 

I'm off later this morning to spend my afternoon stamping with my N. Liberty group!!  I have some super cute cards to share with all of them- including some fun folds & techniques- using all new products from the Occasions & Sale-a-bration Catalogs.  I can't wait for them to see them!  I still have some card stock cutting to get done & I need to get things packed up & loaded up in my car!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment