Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

A Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek!

I've been a busy bee!!  Everyone spare minute I have found the past week I've been stamping- creating projects using NEW Sale-a-bration & Occasions Catalog products.  I am having so much fun & am lovin' all of the new things.  I feel kind of like a kid in a candy store!  

This is one of those cards that reminds me of my Grandma Cox.  The colors & the flowers, combined with the doily- just remind me of her!  I just love the simplicity of this elegant card.   

Sale-a-bration time is one of my favorite times of the year!!  Who doesn't like free things!!  I know I do!!  And this years Sale-a-braiton product choices are awesome!!!  

I've used a lot of NEW products on this card.......

This is a beautiful NEW Sale-a-bration stamp set called- 'Lots of Lavender'.  It is one of the Level 1 options that you can get for free with a $50 order beginning January 3rd, 2018!!  

The words- "Thank You" are from a NEW Occasions Catalog stamp set called- 'Southern Serenade'.  It too will be available on January 3rd, 2018 for you to purchase.

Check out theses other NEW products-
  • 3/8" Metallic Edge Berry Burst Ribbon
  • 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch  
How did I do it?
  1. I stamped the bouquet image using my Black Memento Ink pad.
  2. I stamped the flowers using my Berry Burst ink pad.
  3. I colored the leaves & stems with my Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend.
  4. I colored the bow on the stemmed flowers using my Berry Burst Stampin' Write Marker.
  5. I colored the White Accent Dot using my Light Old Old Olive Stampin' Blend.
  6. I added the Wink of Stella over the top of the Berry Burst flowers.....be careful to stay inside the lines- as the color will pick up a little & onto the top of your Wink of Stella.
  7. I cut a Delicate White Doilie into 4th & put 1 of them under my layers.
stamp sets:  'Lots of Lavender' & 'Southern Serenade'
card stock:  Old Olive, Berry Burst, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento & Berry Burst
Stampin' Blend:  Light Old Olive
Marker:  Berry Burst
other:  3/8" Metallic Edge Berry Burst Ribbon, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Perfect White Accent, Delicate White Doilie, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++++
What a busy day yesterday!!!  On the go all day.......  We had a fun time with Deke's family at their Christmas last night!

Today I'm home to catch up on things.  And then twins have a wrestling meet tonight that we'll be going to.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment