Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2017

'This Little Piggy'

Oh how I LOVE 'This Little Piggy' stamp set!!  Check out this cute card that my demonstrator friend, Christy gave to me.  

I love how she stamped the mud spots on him.  He is just so stinkin' cute!
The fence is made using the Wood Textures DSP & the Classic Label punch.

The pig is stamped onto Blushing Bride card stock & fussy cut out using Paper Snips!

stamp set:  'This Little Piggy'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Wood Textures DSP
ink:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Blends:  Light Old Olive for the grass
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Framelits (Circle), Classic Label Punch, Linen Thread, Paper Snips
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping things. 

I thought 'This Little Piggy' stamp set was very fitting to share today.  As this morning we are up early & outside at 5:00 to mark, sort & load hogs.  Later this morning I'll be meeting with some friends for coffee & then making calendars the rest of the day.

And tonight I'll be a stamping fool working on some cards using the NEW Occasions & Sale-a-bration stamp sets for a swap I'm in.  

Gotta run....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday.  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment