Pages

Friday, December 15, 2017

'Christmas Quilt'

Here is a pretty card using the 'Christmas Quilt' stamp set & coordinating Quilt Builder Framelits Dies.

The neat quilt stars along the outside edges are some of the Quilted Christmas Designer Paper.

I also use the coordinating Quilted Christmas Ribbon on it too!

I love this stamp set & all of the coordinating products!!  I think they are just all awesome!  
stamp set:  'Christmas Quilt
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
designer paper: Quilted Christmas DSP
ink:  Real Red, Garden Green, Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Quilt Builder Framelits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits, Standard Platform, Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Quilted Christmas Ribbon, Perfect White Accent, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  And we ran some errands too!  All of the boys road the bus out after school too!  
 
Last night we picked up my mom & Aunt Virginia & went to the twins boys Christmas program at school.  They did a great job!  And afterwards we all went out to eat supper together.  I worked on stamping stuff late- when we got home. 
 
This morning Deke is off early to chore & has another meeting in Ottumwa to attend.  I'll spend my day with the kids.  And then spend my night stamping!  
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment